Fashion Pulse Liquidation Sale

1. OMG that sale is so good it is killing me! Rachel Pally for $49?!! I can't take it! I have promised my husband no more shopping until I need fall clothes and I broke that promise yesterday and the day before and I have got to stop. Those not on shopping bans go take a look. It is unbelievable! (be strong Nikki, be strong!)

I'll update later with what I get.:rolleyes:
  2. I'm so glad I decided to post this sale....I started not to!!
    Have fun and make certain to share your bargins with us....I love looking at the pictures!:yahoo:
  3. Well poo- I tried to order a Twefth Street by Cynthia Vincent dress (org. $288 for $57:nuts:) and it wont let me check out. Tried to call and the number was diconected.:crybaby: I'll try to email but it doesn't look good.
  4. Thanks for posting! :smile: I got a bunch of t-shirts for super cheap.
  5. Today? It didn't give you any problems? Maybe I'll go try again. I keep getting an error message when I hit the checkout button. It will let me enter my name and address but when it comes to payment I get the error. Off to try again.
  6. Today, maybe about two hours ago. I got a confirmation email & everything.

Good luck, I hope your order goes through.
  7. I'm having trouble checking out. I got this msg:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=pageTitle>[​IMG]> STEP 5 : PAYMENT </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1SELECT * FROM ovacombinations_ocm INNER JOIN ovatoocm_oto ON id_ocm = idocm_oto WHERE idprd_ocm = </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

anyone experiencing the same thing?
  8. That sounds like the one I was getting. Keep trying- it did eventually take my order.

9. That's gorgeous! What a steal. I'm glad your order finally went through.
  10. Sorry about all the checkout problems ladies...I do hope it's legit....I've never shopped with them!
  11. Darn. I looked at this site last week and forgot to order. Now all I want is sold out. Ah well, more money for something else!