fashion nots trends

Things I am sick of ?????
I tend to like everything in fashion so it´s difficult, but I am sick of seeing
!clones! overhere (15-30 years old) : skinny jeans worn too low (with a muffin top of course because the girls are not slim, they have no hips but just the overweight on their bellies and love handles !), kawasaki sneakers or ballet flats, very short tailored jacket(with belly out), high ponytail with large hairband, and Friis Company handbag...and far too much sunbed tanning.

Things I am sick of ?????
I tend to like everything in fashion so it´s difficult, but I am sick of seeing
!clones! overhere (15-30 years old) : skinny jeans worn too low (with a muffin top of course because the girls are not slim, they have no hips but just the overweight on their bellies and love handles !), kawasaki sneakers or ballet flats, very short tailored jacket(with belly out), high ponytail with large hairband, and Friis Company handbag...and far too much sunbed tanning.
yea thats rather sicking to me to but i do like the ballet flats

haha. i think different trend works for different people. some look good in some trend and some doesn't. so i wouldn't band a trend completely, I would rather say that i hate to see people wearing something not right for them. ie. fat people with their belly sticks out and they still wear a very small top and shows off their huge belly. there's nothing wrong with being a plus size but you gotta find clothes that's right for you.

Flip-flops unless there is a beach or a swimming pool within sight.

So far on this page I have to say that I do like:
Round toe shoes (trendy, but a trend I love)
Wedges (a wardrobe must for me)
Knee socks (cute w/ Anthropologie clothes)

I agree with the thong peeking out above the jeans things. I've been guilty of this faux-pas once or twice (when I was younger), but now I would rather go commando than to make that mistake again.