Fashion magazines?

I read Lucky and InStyle if I'm going to read fashion mags. I like Vogue on occasion, but it's more of a high-concept thing for me, whereas InStyle and Lucky actually feature stuff I can afford!

I have to agree with the above. My favorite is InStyle followed by Lucky and then Vogue. Because even at my advanced age, lol, Vogue is out of my league

I like almost all of them.

Try Visionaire, V, Jalouse, French Vogue, British Vogue, China Vogue, Citizen K, WWD Magazine, Surface, Nylon, Flaunt ... check out the international newsstands.

I think they all go through cycles . . . right now (probably the last 2 years) I like Bazaar best, then Elle then Vogue and W. Don't like Instyle as much as its beginnings . . . I mainly am looking at them for pictures of fashion and not necessarily reading the articles, unless the articles are about designers. I think Bazaar posts the most pics of fashion items . . . I think Bazaar has been more on the money as to what is hot . . . I like WWD accessories. I keep all my issues, and put post it notes on things I love. I like going back and looking at the older issues from the previous season to see what is the same and what is consistent. The best issues are the ones featuring the new seasons. I think March will be better (Jan and Feb issues were okay)

And when the sales are coming up, I am getting better at going back and reviewing the season so I know what to covet . . . and by then sometimes my ideas have changed about what I want . . .