Fashion: Leggings on The Today Show

1. Is anyone watching?

:sick:

I don't want to go back to this look...Am I missing something? I don't want to go back to the eighties. My high school pics are embarrassing enough.:lol: :roflmfao:

2. I agree!!!! And I saw the segment....I just can't go back...what's next? Spandex shiny pants? lol

3. Team them up with a bubble/tulip skirt - how 80's would that be?

4. I feel sooooo old - who knew I'd considered 'vintage' one day! "I am 24 and sticking to that story!"

5. Nooooo......I wore them in high school!

They say that if you've worn it at one point, you should NEVER wear it again, it's embarrassing the second time around!

6. ^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. :yucky: :yucky: :yucky: :yucky:
    BUT...my hubby said he had a pair way back when lol I think my little brother did too!!!!

8. Apparently they're really big among the downtown girls in NYC, but I don't think I'll be seeing them in DC. I for one used to love looking all New Wave with my leggings and baby doll dresses, topped with a black leather jacket!

9. No Say It Ain't So!!!!

10. I think that leggings are cute - but alot of people who shouldnt wear them for being unflattering are always the ones who end up wearing them.

For example, if you are so skinny (nicole richie) that the leggings are baggy around the knees, you shouldn't wear them.

Another set of people who should not wear leggings are the ones who insist on buying them 3 sizes too small and you can see the elastic threads stretching.

omg me and my friends had so many jokes on the whole leggins phenomina that we contemplating writing a book for laughs. hahha just thinking about them make me giggle now!

11. I'm not wearing them and I never did. The best part of fashion is one can pick and choose what she wants to wear. And, I have never gone with crowd (mostly because where I grew up, the crowd were mindless followers). Nope, I prefer to be a leader or better, yet...a renegade! With out having to show EVERYTHING of course.
    Kate

12. I think they are a cute trend if worn under a mini skirt or dress. I can't seem to find any cute clothing to wear them with though! I just have a jean skirt, and that is too overdone.
    If anyone knows of any cute mini dresses- maybe babydoll types- let me know!