Fashion Design Classes?

1. Does anyone know of fashion design classes for teens in/around south jersey? I really want to take one but just can't seem to find one.
  2. Have you tried looking at a local community college? It may not be exactly what you are looking for, but it would be a nice start for a teen to get an idea of what they are getting into. I've seen various design courses listed in community college schedules before.
  3. I've tried looking at the Camden County College but I can't find anything on the website.
  4. In two hours you could be in NYC...take classes at FIT or Parsons??? THey are both renowned in the industry...I am an FIT alum. You could take a train to PEnn STation and be in Chelsea in 2 or 2.5 hours. I don;t know how old you are or if that is an option for you but any class you may find will most likely not compare to what these two will have to offer. Good luck to you. I am originally from South Jersey too.
  5. Thank you so much for your help :smile: Now that you mention it I think that FIT precollege classes would be a good idea, but I'd have to wait for summer because I'm about a month late to apply for the fall classes. -runs to look them up again-
  6. FIT may have weekend classes that are uncredited. Check them out and good luck.
  7. What about the Giorgi Armani?