Fantastic Experience Today

1. Today, I had a truly great experience, I had only went to purchase a cles, but I think I found the SA I'm going to deal with exclusively in the future...she's such a sweetheart and soo nice!

So in addition to finding my SA, I added a Monogram Groom Cles to my LV collection, pics later!:yahoo:
  2. Great! I'm glad you had a good lv purchase and can't wait 4 pics.
  3. it's heartening to hear about positive experiences at the boutique and congrats on the cles!
  4. It is so nice when you enjoy your expierence and the SA's are pleasant to deal with! Congrats and hurry post pics!
  5. :yes: YAY for having a fantastic experience! I love when they are nice!
  6. Congrats!
  7. Having a good SA means a lot. It also means you probably are going to be spending more money there, that's what it has done for me!
  8. Congratulations on finding your perfect sales associate, not to mention the wonderful Groom Cles! Congratulations and I can't wait for pictures!
  9. Congratulations.
  10. I love boutique experience. Congrats!
  11. congrats!
  12. Congrats! That's great!
  13. Congratulations on finding a good SA. The interaction and relationship building is partly why I prefer to shop in the store rather than online.
  14. wow finally had time to post pictures haha, sorry

15. Lovely pictures and Congrats on your Cles. I happy that you had a great time and that you had a wonderful S.A. Everytime I have gone into LV to browse the store,the S.As in Atlanta have been very helpful. I finally bought my bag from eluxury though. I need to find an S.A. for future purchases though. Enjoy your bag!:yahoo: