family accommodation in honolulu

1. hi there,
    can anyone recommend family accommodation in honolulu? May be going in January or April/May. Would prefer separate bedroom to kids, or at least kids can have bedroom and dh and i can have a sofa bed in lounge. Would like to have a fridge to store some snacks for kids and a toaster/convection oven to make toasted sandwiches/brekkie should the need arise. It doesn't have to be on the beach but not too many blocks away either (though i'd have a quieter hotel over a one closer to the action if you know what i mean).
    any thoughts would be appreciated.

2. We stayed at a hotel/condo type one year. The unit had a master bedroom, master bath, living area with sofa bed and a FULL kitchen. I will contact my travel agent and PM you with the info...

3. Hi there! I live on Oahu and we stay in Waikiki all the time, however, I just went on Expedia and learned that a lot of the hotels changed ownership (have new names) so I have no idea if their service is great or not. I know that you can't go wrong with the Hilton. The rooms are fairly large and there's a lot to do on site. Maybe some of the other girls in CLub Hawaii can help you.