famiglia on metroparkusa.com

I was in Metro in SF on Friday and they didn't have any Famiglia bags in the store. All they had in Famiglia was the Denaro. They did however still have a ton of spiaggia zuccas and as zuccas....they had some other bags too, maybe giocos, I don't remember but no bags in Famiglia as of Friday.

That's weird Tracy that they don't ship to Hawaii :wtf:

I'm not positive but that's the way I read it. I honestly didn't check the price of the famiglia denaro when I was there so it could be on sale but I doubt it. :smile:

I was at Metropark at Mall of America on Thursday and they had Famiglia in Ciao Ciao and Denaro. I asked if their tokidoki ever goes on sale and the clerk said no.

btw - while talking about the toki's with the clerk he told me that there was one girl that comes in all the time and studies all the print placements. He also told me that she has everything Lesportsac made for toki. I wonder if she is on TPF?

I was in Metro in SF on Friday and they didn't have any Famiglia bags in the store. All they had in Famiglia was the Denaro. They did however still have a ton of spiaggia zuccas and as zuccas....they had some other bags too, maybe giocos, I don't remember but no bags in Famiglia as of Friday.

That's weird Tracy that they don't ship to Hawaii :wtf:

yeah I don't live in HI, but I notice that most of the sites (incl. Macys) say they won't ship to HI..........do any HI girls know why they won't ship to you??