Falling out of love with LV and feel awful

1. This is so lame and I know it - I have 3 LV's (none of them are mono, could never get into that) anyway I really loved the bags I bought, 2 of them I got in Paris at the flagship store - Somehow, I'm seeing myself losing interest in these bags and after spending all that money, I'm wondering what the heck is wrong with me.
  2. Let me tell you something..and I dont tell anyone here this story...LOL..Years ago...I was IN LOVE with LV...I was a VIP in the NY store..they automatically shipped me EVERY limited edition bag from every season.
    Then a couple of years of collecting LV..I tired of it.I swear I didnt buy LV for a couple of years!
    Now I love it AGAIN...LOL...We all change..grow..in our tastes...and I think its pretty normal actually!
  3. Nothing is wrong.. It happens just put them away for a bit and then perhaps you will rediscover your love for them at a later time.:flowers:
  4. I don't think there's anything wrong w/ you. I have this feeling from time to time, but the love to LV always comes back :yes: Sometimes it's just too much and you need a little break...
  5. ^ita!!
  6. There is nothing wrong with you. Our likes/dislikes are constantly changing. Someday, you may fall in love with LV again. If it happens, that is great, and if it doesn't, then oh well. I cannot begin to tell you the money I have spent on a hobby or collections in my life time, and now I am no longer interested in it.
  7. I go through stages. Sometimes I'm more into one type of bag than others. It just depends, but it's normal.
  8. maybe you're all LVed out at the moment...
  9. Couldn't have said it better :yes: , maybe it's time to venture onto the other subforums :graucho:
  10. TRAITOR:roflmfao: I am sure you will fall back in love at some point. If you don't ship them to me!:nuts: Merry Christmas!:love: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  11. I agree:yes:
  12. I felt that way about my Damier Speedy for a while - then I pulled it out yesterday and wondered what was wrong with me that I didn't like it before. I think we just get in moods - even with people - and I tastes wax and wane.
  13. I'm falling out, and don't feel bad about it. LV has been dissapointing me recently.:blah:
  14. Thanks for all the feedback - I feel like it will all come back after a breather. sometimes I need a shove back to my senses - Happy Holidays to all my PF friends!!!!!
  15. bought much?