Fall Winter - Barenia & Croc stuff

1. Hi ladies,

Have been travelling a bit lately so did not have time to post as much I should.

I presume the fall winter stuff are already in your local stores. My DH tried on a lovely full length coat in natural Barenia (I almost passed out from the aroma and could not stop stroking the leather coat on my DH - my DH thought I was being naughty and stroking him). He also tried on a matt croc vest - the color looked like blue jeans but I was told by the SA it was a new color (tempete or something like that?). Unfortunately, neither items fitted my DH as he was a size bigger than what was available. Anyways it seems Hermes is churning out really luxurious items for the men's collection this fall/winter!

One thing that left me rather puzzled was this - if they had enough barenia to make a full length winter coat, why can't they make a birkin in barenia?

2. Great, some lux for men!

"One thing that left me rather puzzled was this - if they had enough barenia to make a full length winter coat, why can't they make a birkin in barenia?"

Indeed, very contradicting:yes:

3. What a treat to see Barenia in a full length coat! I know what you mean .... very strange.

Welcome back, archangel! You have been missed! I have a feeling an unveiling is coming up soon ....:graucho::heart:

4. archangel--That coat sounds lovely. :smile:

5. Barenia coat!!??!! Oh my! Would love to see that!

6. Good question. Why can't they...or is it that they don't want to make the bags.

7. talking about luxurious croc stuff :graucho:

the other day, my Hermes store had a men's croc trench coat made of 25 crocodiles! the price tag? equivalent of 150'000 US:wtf::wtf:

8. your DH should have bought the coat - and in turn you make a birkin out of it! j/k

:yahoo::yahoo:

arch - anything new lately????? :graucho::graucho:

9. Thats sounds divine!!!! :drool:

10. I also feel that Hermes have been filling croc. orders nowadays.:tender:

11. A barenia coat???!!!!!
    :amazed:

You're killing me!!! Seriously. I am about to fall right on the floor.

THUD.

yep ............. there i went...............

12. (typing from the floor....)
    Do you recall the price?

ok, back to unconsciousness.......

13. If I remember correctly, it was about USD7000+++

14. archangel, sometimes they take stuff out of production for a while due to shortage but i think also perhaps just to increase people's desire for what they cannot have, sort of like men needing to hunt...it's all about the chase for a lot of people. barenia is so wonderful and classic that i am sure it will be back when we are all starved sufficiently lol!!!

15. Wow - a full length barenia coat? I think I would want one just to snuggle in at night. I LOVE the aroma of Barenia...

And very good point about the barenia Birkin issue...maybe times are a'changin?