Fall/Winter 2011 SALE THREAD

This might be a silly question, but I am new to buying CLs (have so far bought 2 pairs at full price) and have never experienced sale season before! i"m so excited! Anyway, when the sales hit the stores (NM, Saks, etc) do the shoes online go on sale at the same time?

If they pre-sale, then the answer is no. Sometimes the sale hits the stores before online.
This might be a silly question, but I am new to buying CLs (have so far bought 2 pairs at full price) and have never experienced sale season before! i"m so excited! Anyway, when the sales hit the stores (NM, Saks, etc) do the shoes online go on sale at the same time?

Do you remember ehat else they had on sale?

I remember they had Trash in 100mm. I dont remember the other names, but one had fluffy feathers on the front it was a very tall sandel and came in black or brown. Lots of different color Bibi's. If you lok at the first post of this thread, authenticplease posted a good list of what Jeffreys has.

Ok. Just read through this thread! Looks like Saks presale begins December 2, and the official sale starts December 15th. Is that right? You see why I need a Saks SA?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Designer sale starts dec 2nd but cl's and other premium designers do not go on until the 15th. Its my understanding that cl's will go on sale at the same time in most stores (ie saks, neimans etc)