Fall/Winter 2006 - Start Saving !

Most of them look like some type of knock off that we would see on ebay...(hope that doesn't offend) I like the idea of the gold papillion but it is TOO gold. I personally HATE the multicolored fur..one word..YIKES

ayla said:
17486-fall-winter-2006-start-saving-143m.jpg

I look at this and all I can think is whyyyyyy !!!

this one hurts my head - there's just way too much going on there! :nuts:

My SA called this week to let me know about the limited bags from the fall collection. I was interested in #4 (seen in pic below). I went to see her today and she brought out the book that "no one is supposed to see yet" and I was able to look thru it. Um yeah #4 is a mere $14,000 and requires 50% down...I don't like it that much, so that's a PASS on the fall collection.

Oh also, the damier speedy will be out in june the 25 is 565 and the 30 is 585 (same price as mono speedy's)!:biggrin: There is a new damier coming out may 1st called knights bridge (or something like that), its 1280 and is SUPER cute.

Attachments

• 141m.jpg
    141m.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 27
I'm gearing up towards the mirroire line alma in silver....great for the day and papillion in gold......great for hitting the clubs!!!

The pic no. 4 is simply TDF but must be very expensive and comes in limted editions!!!! Must place an order!!!

Omg,LV lover-you saw the book! How much were the metallics and the MC fur? Is the metallic alma only coming in the travel Voyage MM size? Sorry about all the questions but I'm so excited!