fall preorders on LVR!

if you can, add one to your cart - it will show the price without VAT and then you can use xe.com to get an idea. shipping is 50 euros and customs is 10% of total

chicbags said:
Can anyone take on deciphering the prices to USD so we can see the increases these bags took?

The paddington 'vachette' handbag (which looks like the regular satchel to me) is 1065 Euros including VAT, which equals $1,367. If you remove the VAT (which I think they do if you ship to the US) then it's 887.50 Euros which equals $1,139. But then I think you get charged import taxes here but I'm not sure how much that amount is as I haven't ordered from LVR yet.

I use www.xe.com to do currency conversions if you want to see how much others cost.

Ugh, after see them last night I'm so torn. I really want a baby paddy. I love the grey, black/black, aubergine and acier :cry: But doesnt look like LVR has a grey baby. Not that I have enough $$ for any of them :Push: I wish I could see them all in person first, then I could decide if I want to unload anything for fundage. I wonder how the black hardware will hold up because it would be rather unsightly if it chips.

Gaaaaaaawd! I just can't wait. I'm gonna go and harass my SAs on the phone right now. I love the red (pre-ordered a wallet), the blue and the black/black. I wish it were the end of June already!

beauxgoris said:
What is their return policy? I'm worried that i'll get stuck with a bag - if I don't like it can it still be returned?
I have heard that it is a real PAIN to return anything to LVR. I would only order from them if I were absolutely sure that it is the bag I want.

It is a pain. I know first hand. The got pissed they had to pay customs on my return, even though I put merchandise exchange on the slip - they wanted me to only insure it for 50 euros and put that as its worth on the customs slip, or something.

vicky said:
Here is the link:

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/ecnew/Collections/VisuProd.aspx?Outlet=False&IsOnDesigner=True&CodStagione=44I&CodStilista=266&CodLinea=04

They sure like the chunky heels! The flat mocs are pretty, kind of understated with only the small studs and no c-buckle.

(And the links on the left side works too, so you can check out the fall shoes from all the listed designers)

I'm waiting for the black patent wedges with lace ups. :heart: :heart: :heart: Sorry to be so off topic!!

I'm really not a fan of any of the bags for next season (except maybe the original Edith in anthracite, maybe green too)... ah well.

nawth21 said:
It is a pain. I know first hand. The got pissed they had to pay customs on my return, even though I put merchandise exchange on the slip - they wanted me to only insure it for 50 euros and put that as its worth on the customs slip, or something.

Nawth, how did you clear this up with them?

I put a pre-order on a rouge Edith (never expected to fall in love like that! :heart:) but they assured me I could get a refund if I changed my mind before shipping.

I told them I wasnt going to insure it for less than what it was worth, wasn't going to lie on a customs form and if their country was charging customs on something they shouldn't ie merch. return then it wasn't my problem.

nawth21 said:
I told them I wasnt going to insure it for less than what it was worth, wasn't going to lie on a customs form and if their country was charging customs on something they shouldn't ie merch. return then it wasn't my problem.

But they returned your money, right?:huh: