Fall Patchwork Duffle

1. I saw this on the Macy's website and now I'm thinking about returning the smaller duffle I bought and ordering this one.
    What are your opinions on this bag???

2. I absolutely LOVE it! I didnt know they had the patchwork in this style. I just bought the patchwork gallery tote and cant believe how beautiful they are in person.
  3. I had no idea either till I was browsing on Macys.com and saw it. I think it's growing on me more and more........ hmmmm decisions decisions
  4. Wait til you see it IRL! Your going to get so many mixed feelings about this bag here. They either love it or hate it. But if you love it dont let anyone sway you from it. Thats was my reasoning and its the best purchase I've made so far. Good luck to ya!
  5. I personally LOVE it....and I say no matter what others think, go for it if you love it. It has a lot of personality!
  6. Love that bag! Love the colors and texture.
  7. Not a fan of patchwork, but I haven't seen it IRL . I might like it.
  8. It's gorgeous... I simply have to have it! haha
  9. I think this collection is much better in person. Go for it! If you don't like it you can always return it, yet if you miss it you will always regret it!

I like the tote better in this style, but that is only bacause I am not a fan of this particular duffle style.

10. Did ya get it?:nuts:Did ya get it??:woohoo:
  11. This style is very versatile. The patchwork on it is really pretty, too! I say go for it!!
  12. Did you get it????
  13. I LOVE IT TOO!!!! I was always a HUGE Patchwork fan!!!!
  14. Did Not get the duffle, I went to Dillards, and Macy's and they were sold out!!!!!!!! So I might just need to order one off of the Macy's website. I'll keep you guys posted