Fall Lineup, what are you most excited about?

1. Fall's coming up and then it's gonna be battle of the pilots! :yahoo: And the return of everyone's favourite shows!!! :nuts:

So, what are you going to be watching this Fall? What are you most excited about?

Personnally, I'm pretty upset that Veronica Mars isn't returning... nevertheless, I'll definitely be watching Grey's and Private Practice and billions of other shows... as usual :rolleyes: I can't wait to watch Gossip Girl, it looks like so much fun! I actually read all the books :sweatdrop:

2. I'm excited that How I Met Your Mother is coming back!

I'm also excited for the return of Desperate Houswives, The Simpsons and Family Guy.

3. I am excited for Nip/Tuck which starts in October.

4. Nip Tuck, The Office, Heroes,

5. I'm really excited about a new show coming to MTV over here called: Living on The Edge. It's basically going to be the UK's answer to Laguna Beach and it's shot where I live so I can't wait to see all my fave places and shops on TV lol. I don't think Alderley Edge is quite as glamorous as Laguna, but it will be fun to watch. If I see them filming I'll have to get in the background and do a discreet tPF signal.

I also can't wait for the return of Desperate Housewives, LOST and Ugly Betty whenever they come back over here.

6. The return of "DEXTER"!!! Also, Bill Mahr and the new season of "Curb your Enthusiasm" yipee!!!!!!!!!

7. ^^ LOVE Bill Maher. I'm super excited for his show as well.

8. Heroes!!

9. Lost and The Office

10. Grey's of course, and I'm so excited that Men In Trees will be back. I love that show! I also really like Friday Night Lights, I'll definitely be watching that.

11. Smallville
    Prison Break
    Heroes
    Bones
    House
    Ugly Betty

(I best not write anymore, I seem like a TV-holic)

12. I forgot Scrubs thats another important one for me!

13. I have been keeping my ears pricked for any whispers of a second season of Dirt and/or The Riches...

14. Shimma I know for a fact that Dirt will have a second season.

15. The Riches was great!

Waiting patiently for The Office!

And anything on HBO!!