Fall Ivory/Creme colour...questions

kat99

O.G.
Jun 20, 2006
Hi all,

This is my first post in this forum :smile: I am thinking about getting a b-bag in the ivory/creme colour, but I have not seen it in real life. I'm a little afraid it will look like faded white that has been sitting in the sun. Could people with this bag/who have seen it give me their opinions please? Thank you!! :heart:

I think the Ivory/Creme colour is really pretty :yes:

It is what I would call "winter white", very creamy but not mucky looking like some off-whites can be.

Do you know Chloe bags at all? Well Ivory is very similar to "Blanc" that Chloe released back in 2006 :yes:

I hope this helps a bit :flowers:

Bal is totally correct ^^^

Here are pics of an F/W 07 Ivory City with a S/S 05 White Work and my Chloe's in 06 Blanc:

IMG_5530.jpg

IMG_5533.jpg

IMG_5539.jpg

I have to say the leather on both the City and First was very papery.

Not at all smooshy like the Tomato First I had my hands on.

Not at all like the pebbly thick FW 07 bags I saw at NM either.

Oh my gorgeous Whites!!! Do they get dirty easily? I have my Chloe front pocket paddy in Blanc- it's still clean, but I am pretty careful- not neurotic though. I think all of these whites are great for fall with the grey and blacks:tup:

Hi,

I have a creme city. It is gorgeous, but gets dirty real easily. The color is hard to explain..it has a little bit of yellow in it, kind've like vanilla ice cream..it is real creamy kind've like a vintage creamy white color..if that makes sense...:Push:

I thought the same thing, but it definitely doesn't look like a yellowed white. It's very different from any other Bbag I have seen. It's sort of mottled, two toned. Know the popcorn jelly bean color, that ivory with little darker ivory spotches? That's how Daphne described it and I think that is very accurate. Very pretty color and all that I have seen have very nice leather.