Fall Edith colors and styles at NM

1. So, today I decided to go to NM in Palo Alto. I'mkinda interested to see what they have. Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised to see some Ediths! There is a medium Edith in Mastic color. If you see the thread "Holy Edith!", it looks like white but it's actually grayish but different from mousse. It's nice! There is also a large chamois Edith. And when I the two side by side, I'm kicking myself for not getting the large instead. :biggrin: Oh, and the third Edith is a Gris vert shoulder bag. The picture does not do this bag justice! Looks so much better in person! Sorry no pictures this time but check out the "holy Edith" thread for pictures. Call Katherine (650) 329-3300 x2111, if you're interested.

2. Hey Pnay! I was there too! Too bad I didnt see you:sad:

3. Tod, too bad we didn't see each other! I was there around 3pm and didn't stay that long. We need to talk before going there next time! :biggrin: So you saw these bags too?? What do you think?

4. I was there at around 5, almost store closing but still managed to snag a few things LOL. We definitely need to talk the next time! I personally prefer the 1st generation Edith. I think the leather was softer and more pebbled. The ones I saw today were smoother and a lot stiffer than mine. There are some that like it this way but I personally look for the slouch factor. I thought the Mastic was a nice color and wished that the leather was just softer.

5. What does the gris-vert color look like? Is the shoulder bag huge?

6. ET, it's a very dark charcoal. It's very similar in size to the Edith but a bit shorter and longer. It's also wider by a few inches. It was much heavier than the Edith maybe because the shoulder strap adds to the weight.