Fall Collection Up at Saks.com

1. Woo Thank you!

that Sloane in Carmion is pretty TDF - I'd agree on the Ombre large tote too

2. WOW - that ombre tote is tdf! But where is my Maxi Veneta?!?!?!
  3. wow, this ombré thing looks fantastic...

but i like this club milano tote as well...if just it didn`t come with such a price tag!!!
  4. Capra Nature Hobo Bag
    looks nice
  5. The Red Sloane looks gorgeous. I can't wait to see the real thing so I can decide between the Carmino and Limo.
  6. what is carmino? i only see the sloane in scala (red).
  7. If I'm not mistaken, the Red color is officially called Carmino by Bottega Veneta.

So.. yeah.. carmino = scala (Saks's name).

Correct me if I'm wrong.
  8. The ballet flats (shoes) in Carmino are gorgeous...
  9. the SA at BV told me that the red colour was Carmino aswell. perhaps Saks knows something we dont!!!!
  10. ^^Those are SO on my wishlist - maybe even before a new bag.... :hide:
  11. Why would Saks use the name Carmino on the shoes and Scala on the Sloane if they're the same color? I wonder if the Sloane color isn't something different than Carmino--the shoes look more red than the bag.
  12. that red sloane and ballet flats !! :drool:

i love red bags but somehow could never carry it off and in the end i always go back to boring browns and blacks - this may be the one to change all that !! :p
  13. That sloane in carmino or scala is TDF!!! I'm not a huge fan of the sloane because it is a little big for me, but holy cow I would carry that bag in that color any day!
  14. the sloane is nice in that colour although not for me...

but the ballet flats in NOCE...... I so want something in noce... ah.

oh, and maybe my colour skills are failing me but the Sloane and the flats do not look exaclty the same to ME - and the flats are advertised as camino. possible that scala is another colour? it doesn't look so deep red. but may be just me.