Fall Chloes at NM San Antonio!! LOVE!!!

1. There are so many new styles for us to talk about at NM San Antonio.....
    Becky N/S Shopper in Argent
    Elvire Clutch in black patent
    Black patent paddington
    Paddington satchel in gold metallic calfskin
    Paddington Bugatti metallic gold calfskin
    Just to name a few....... Has anyone seen these???
  2. Can you post pics? Thanks for the update.
  3. NO! Well maybe a picture or the black patent Paddy on NM's website. This is part of our problem. We have nothing new to salivate over or to yearn for just because we don't know about them yet!!! Hmmmm - time to head over to the official Chloe website.....
  4. Here are two of my favorites 000_1551.JPG

PS these photos came from Nordstrom.....
  5. I'll post some pics this evening
  6. The brown bag on top, what type of paddington? Is it large? It is beautiful....
  7. Aaaaargh! That is the capsule Paddy I have been eyeing forever. I knew it would be incredible. Should I have saved up my money for that instead of buying the large capsule satchel from Sacoche? Noooo - I'll have them both SOME day.
  8. Green_eggs, did you see those at South Coast Plaza Nordstroms, too? Was there today and saw them IRL, they are gorgeous. The photos don't do justice to the pewter Bay. It is really beautiful IRL. The patent chocolate paddy is great too!
  9. Here are the pics, everyone view the NM bonus point thread too!!!
    IMG_1501.JPG IMG_1502.JPG IMG_1503.JPG IMG_1504.JPG
  10. a few more...
    IMG_1505.JPG IMG_1506.JPG IMG_1507.JPG IMG_1508.JPG IMG_1509.JPG
  11. I love the first pix - more info on the bag?
  12. Thanks Steph! This is great - like having your Neiman's in our backyard. My local Neiman's doesn't have the same array!
  13. I haven't seen them live yet. My SA in Bellevue sent pictures :p
  14. First pic is... the Becky N/S shopper in argent. I will have to double check the price but it is around $1950