Fall Bags! A couple of pics

1. I found these at Unusual Threads!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Thanks for the pics! I wonder if that is the "crest" people were talking about?

3. They have a book with the full fall line at the Beverly Center Gucci. Who know they all might have the fall books. It is worth asking next time you go in.

4. Im actually NOT in love with any of those.....hope there are more to come!

5. Same here. I'm sure there are gonna be heaps of new stuff in the new collection.

6. i like the first one .. i just love big bags ..

7. WOW, thanks for the pics!

I love the shape of the first one. I can't wait.

8. first one is nice... but looks more like an overnighter or small duffle >.<

9. Uh...:wtf:. I'm hoping they have many other different looking bags than those.

10. they have a lot of different ones in the book and they have some new monogram stuff coming out too!!

and the gucci crystal which looked hot in the pics! :smile:

and btw YES THAT IS THE CREST! Its actually old and they are bringing it back! i think its really cute! :smile: they are coming out with a monogram indy with the crest embroidered into it!! who thinks i should use my law school money for that? haha "big brother" is giving me extra money i can justify that use right! haha

THANKS NOEGIRL for the pics!

11. i'm not in love with them either as like one of you gals are above too. some of them just look like they are like the design of another bag. doesn't one look like the dr satchel from dooney? yeah, that's what i exactly thought when i saw it. maybe they look better in a different angle or when they are the real deal in real life.

12. i like the 3rd one but it looks very large.