Fall 2013 DIamond CC Collection

Yes it does work on cross body but not sure about someone who's taller than 5 5'
Ill measure chain length tonight. I wanted a boy bag too but couldn't resist how cute this little thing.

Ok guys I took a comparison pic with square mini and rectangular mini. camera bag chain is shorter than rectangular mini and barley making it to length of square mini. Camera bag may not work cross body for those of you pretty tall.
Also it is lambskin and if you fear lambskin then it might be something to think about. I don't fear lambskin anymore, specially after Tutu (tpfer) enable me to enjoy them and I love lambis. :smile:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1374638178.124977.jpg

Ok guys I took a comparison pic with square mini and rectangular mini. camera bag chain is shorter than rectangular mini and barley making it to length of square mini. Camera bag may not work cross body for those of you pretty tall.
Also it is lambskin and if you fear lambskin then it might be something to think about. I don't fear lambskin anymore, specially after Tutu (tpfer) enable me to enjoy them and I love lambis. :smile:
View attachment 2268608

Thanks! Now I am going to get for sure.

Thanks for the comparison pic zaraha!:flowers: and congrats on your camera bag, it's so cute!
View attachment 2268608

"DIAMOND CC" SMALL CAMERA CASE IN SHINY LAMB WITH
CHANEL HANDBAGS - Item: 749905
Style: A67750-Y07919
Color: 94305 BLACK
Dimensions (inches): 8.50 (L) X 2.50 (W) X 5.30 (H)
Price: $2,800.00

View attachment 2268608

congrats on your gorgeous camera bag:yahoo: i'm in love :cloud9: have you seen the beige one?