FALL 2007 COLOR PALETTE (from runway to handbags)...

1. When I first saw the Fall 2007 runway, I was wondering if the Ready To Wear collection would somehow reflect the Accessories collection...and of course, it does!

For the color swatches refer to: http://ateliernaff.blogspot.com/2007/02/why-do-they-call-them-new.html

As we sweat and wait for that very first call from Balenciaga NY announcing that the bags have arrived, here's a recap of the Ready To Wear Fall 2007 show and the colors that will coordinate perfectly with your new FW 07 bag collection...

YELLOW
    [​IMG]

VIOLET

[​IMG]

MAGENTA('ish)

[​IMG]

OCEAN BLUE

[​IMG]

IVORY

[​IMG]

MASTIC

[​IMG]

2. PLOMB

[​IMG]

New GREEN (added to the swatch, along with yellow and violet)

[​IMG]

ROUILLE

[​IMG]

ROUGE

[​IMG]

TABAC

[​IMG]

WHITE

[​IMG]

BLACK

[​IMG]

3. Thanks Incoralblue : Jus wonderin if they allow waitlist from international buyers...i love the violet for sure...Not sure if they comes out in work style or not.....hehehehe...even the ocean blue is fabulous....:smile:

4. love it!

5. aww thanks. not too sure if i could carry off some of the styles though!! ;)

celia: i think they probably allow WL requests from international buyers as they ship all over the world.. the only problem is contacting them since they don't seem to enjoy responding to email very much. ;)

6. i love the violet and blue!!

7. haha the blue tights remind me of the late 80's early 90's. now if only they were wearing scrunchy tube socks. but i do like the jackets. the pinstripe one is cute!!!

8. You're VERY GOOD.. that it's creepy... :graucho:

9. Awww - I think I could carry off every one of those styles! Not blowing my own horn here girls, the colours are great! If only I lived in Melbourne or Sydney I could REALLY get away with it!

10. thanks Incoral~
    love all the colors! plomb and the new green are fab! Also the rouge looks great...but wish there was a bigger pic of the rouge! LOVE the pics/colors!
    VIOLET is to die for! Want that jacket! :tender:

11. Thanks Incoral! You always have the best threads:flowers:
    Something great to look at while we pass the time waiting for the news colours to come out. Can't wait to see jaune and plomb!

12. Great job incoral! You read my mind.......I was just looking at these pages last night trying to figure out what the violet color will look best with (silver or gold gh). Love the pants and jackets........thanks for posting.

13. Lovely.

14. Green, Green, Green!! I am hoping for a gorgeous OLIVE!!! :yahoo: Thanks ICB - Your posts are always so interesting!! :yes:

15. Celia! Are you going to order overseas? I REALLY want jaune! But I asked Bal Sg and they were like "umm... don't know what's going to come in.." Plus it's so ex to buy Bbags here. Boo.