Fakes on the purse forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pradasmeadow, I don't doubt you for a second, actually... I guess you failed to note my sarcasm. I was just trying to go by the same logic you and Minnie used...

Anyway, I've said my little piece! Hugs and kisses to all.

I think that IntlSet was trying to be funny (joking) here. Not to get in the middle of anything, Pradasmeadow -- she was just using you as an example, saying that we all shouldn't have to prove what we've said is true (e.g. to show our bags with us, in our homes).

IntlSet said:
lol Well, anyway, you are all invited for "coffee" or "tea" at my house any ole' day if you're in California. Just so you know I'm a real human girl.

i think the whole purpose of this thread was not to criticize or expose anybody. the way i understood it is that the poster just wanted to say that "stealing" pics (if that has occured) is not necessary because we're a group here who share a passion and nobody will get laughed at or whatever just because that person doesn't have a lot (or any) designer bags. but maybe i misunderstood.

No. What you say is correct, JJ. It's just that the post does go further -- it insists that these people are up to no good and that they are playing the forum for fools. So, in that way, it is critical.

Pradasmeadow said:
I have know need to prove myself to you, You are extremly combative, I have no reason to lie or attack anyone so leave your insecurities out of the forum PLEASE !!@!

Oh no!:amazed:
I also read the as she was being sarcastic, as in you DON'T have to prove anything. She obviously thought of a member to use and rememebered your career. She wasn't calling you out.

BagLovingMom said:
I agree IMO it's sort of self absorbed/ self centered to think that posting fakes is about anyone other that the person posting. It's totally their bad. I don't know I just don't think that way, my child killed my self absorption. :lol:

That is a bit harsh and rude. No need to call the other girls, who got offended by this or concerned or just plain didn't like it, self absorbed. Everyone is entitled the their opinions. You shouldn't judge people for having OPINIONS. :suspiciou

Minnie said:
That is a bit harsh and rude. No need to call the other girls, who got offended by this or concerned or just plain didn't like it, self absorbed. Everyone is entitled the their opinions. You shouldn't judge people for having OPINIONS. :suspiciou

Lordy Minnie I said IN MY OPINION which I am freely entitled too, I did not call anyone self absorbed if I wanted to I would have, trust me!

wow...i sure missed a lot by house sitting for my grandmother *shakes head* what happens in a few hours! lol i'm still pretty new here but i really love the tight knit feeling that is here and i think that if someone needs to post fake pics to make themselves feel better then let them as long as you know the truth about the bags let them believe what they want. *raises eyebrow* now how about a nice big forum hug?

Minnie said:
Plus we should appreciate all the we have , we are alive and healthy and if we could afford even one nice bag that is amazing. There will always be someone that has more than you but people shouldnt concentrate on that. I thiknk Victoria Beckham beats us all. HAHA. But bascially appreciate and love with what you have because its fabulous.

Exactly! And for the most part, I've seen nothing but appreciation and support for each other from the forum members here. It's one of the reasons this has become my favorite online community. :shame:

BagLovingMom said:
Lordy Minnie I said IN MY OPINION which I am freely entitled too, I did not call anyone self absorbed if I wanted to I would have, trust me!
I saw what I saw and It is plain to see you didn't say in my opinion you said ye they are sort of self absorbed and.....

star3777 said:
Well, I decided to do another big picture of all of my bags when I get back to Ca. because I feel mine has to be renewed since the new additions! All the lv's must be redone :lol:

:nuts: (eagerly awaiting the updated pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.