Fakes in LV boutiques...

loving_couture

Loving Couture
May 26, 2007
This is just scary,but i dont really beleive it when i hear it......That there are fakes in LV boutiques..when people take them back they bring back fakes.....Sounds terrible...

Do you think its true?
I have a hard time thinking it is.....but ...who knows.

:yucky:

With so many dishonest people out there, I'm sure some have done or tried this. I DO NOT believe however, that IF a mistake like this somehow occured, that the bag would ever get resold. I don't even work there, and I can tell a fake a mile away.

This is just scary,but i dont really beleive it when i hear it......That there are fakes in LV boutiques..when people take them back they bring back fakes.....Sounds terrible...

Do you think its true?
I have a hard time thinking it is.....but ...who knows.

:yucky:

this is not true! you just cant walk in and return a bag/item with no questions asked. You must have your bill of sale, in the computer system / so sort of proof of purchase, they item is also check.. in great detail.....

IMO its impossible that a SP wouldn't identify a fake... I am not sure this possible..Not to mention, you have to show receipt and they do inspect the bag to see if it has been used..