Fakes going for SO MUCH on eBay

spotsee is a no good seller... that's for sure. the ebay id sounds familiar and I associate it with fakes.

I feel bad for the folks that end up with $110 - $199 buck balenciaga bags... in some instances, they might think it's real!

Mimi, I was out of town for a week, and now I'm just popping in to see you guys! I've missed you!!
I'm not really in the market for any new bags.
:shame: Thanks for noticing my absence.

winona77 said:
Mimi, I was out of town for a week, and now I'm just popping in to see you guys! I've missed you!!
I'm not really in the market for any new bags.
:shame: Thanks for noticing my absence.

Winona we missed you too! Esp your lipstick bag matching and fervent pleas for 2003 red city/firsts! <g> Where'd you go? Was it fun?

Mimi and Varsha, I went "home" to visit A LOT of family and some friends. I was there with my kids, it was relaxing to have so many relatives around for once!! Everyone else gave them a ton of attention and I could sort of just hang out.

And yes, I still want a Red 03 FIRST. I've FINALLY decided. Firsts are my love.

winona77 said:
Mimi and Varsha, I went "home" to visit A LOT of family and some friends. I was there with my kids, it was relaxing to have so many relatives around for once!! Everyone else gave them a ton of attention and I could sort of just hang out.

And yes, I still want a Red 03 FIRST. I've FINALLY decided. Firsts are my love.

Hahaha and i'm sure you'll find one SOON! i love the situation you've described too...in India it's called a "joint" family and it is way relaxing and more sane than just four nuclears in a room. you get lots of family to choose from..and kids get a ton of attention...it's basically like a party all the time, isn't it? glad you're back!