Fakes everywhere...

where i am originally from i don't see too many fakes, but i see them down here in VA. they don't really bother me because to me they are pretty laughable. now if someone with a fake bag were to approach me and imply MY bag is fake or ask me "where i got it" then i'd have a problem.

:lolots: i cant stop laughing--a while back a very nice looking lady gave me a compliment on my palermo pm and asked me where i got it from i told her my husband got it from Lennox Mall in ATL and while she was tryin to figure out where i was talkin bout it clicked in her head and she was like that is a real one from the real Louis Vuitton store?!? i just smiled cause she was carrying a speedy with feet on them--bless her heart cause she was an older lady

lawd have mercy!

Last edited:
and to the previous post you guys are right--if you cant afford it why fake it?? its embarrassing really..save up and get what you want ;)

i honestly dont purchase any handbags through out the year but come christmas my husband gets me which ever LV i want, its become a traditions now but the wait makes me appreciate it so much more---plus all my LVs remind me how long we have been together lol

I definitely have opinions of people that buy fakes but the worst offenders are the ones that wear them proudly, brag that they buy fakes, and scorn people who buy the real ones.

I so agree with the above, these people who knowingly buy 'fakes' think you are the crazy one for actually paying full price for an authentic item when you can get a fake one! Go figure! I have never purchased a fake anything, as it is embarrassing to me to try to come across as though I have the real thing when I don't.

there was a fake speedy I saw one time, the LV mono's were upside down!

I made the same mistake before in assuming that a Speedy was fake because the logos were upside down but a nice tpfer kindly corrected me and explained that in speedys, the other side is inverted while the other side is correct this is because they use just one strip of canvas for the speedy body therefore the other side would be naturally inverted. :smile:

But I did see quite a few Damier Graphite speedys -- were these ever made by LV? The reason why I ask is because I've seen them carried a lot in very posh department stores (the kind where the people look down on other people carrying fakes) so it just made me wonder if MAYBE LV made these in the past? :confused1:

I made the same mistake before in assuming that a Speedy was fake because the logos were upside down but a nice tpfer kindly corrected me and explained that in speedys, the other side is inverted while the other side is correct this is because they use just one strip of canvas for the speedy body therefore the other side would be naturally inverted. :smile:

But I did see quite a few Damier Graphite speedys -- were these ever made by LV? The reason why I ask is because I've seen them carried a lot in very posh department stores (the kind where the people look down on other people carrying fakes) so it just made me wonder if MAYBE LV made these in the past? :confused1:

omg. i would LOVE a graphite speedy. i've heard that LV said no way to making them at this point in time since the graphite is geared toward men and more women then men carry speedy.

Last edited:
A girl in my class has a 2 fake LVs she's brought in!! My jaw wanted to drop as soon as she sat down next to me. I hope no one else assumes my BH is fake! :nono: It's really annoying.. and the bags she brings in are convincing if you have no idea how to tell a real from a fake.. even the handles look "darker"!

I just watched a czech & slovak TV show where "celebrities" are supposed to cook for each other. Besides Dolly Buster, there was one Slovak lady who won our version of DWTS, who also used to be a successful singer and was wearing FAKE LV! A shawl that didn't even have the regular mono fleurs but some odd clones of it and an azur speedy with a golden (Eva-like) plate on it. It annoys me when young girls carry fake LVs even though I know that if they could afford a real one, they prolly would...but what really reeeeally irritates me is when people who have the money and are looked at by thousands of people on national TV just go live with a nasty fake acting like they are the s**t! Sorry for the rant, but my eyes hurt and this is my way of coping with it ;) Just take a look at it...

Attachments

• mazikova shawl jpeg.JPG
    mazikova shawl jpeg.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 102
  • mazikova speedy jpeg.JPG
    mazikova speedy jpeg.JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 109
Yea, yea, and the girl with the speedy with the feet, she was holding her head up soooo high and was walking with a swagger. And she came out of Burberry!!!!! I could never go in a store like that with a fake bag!!!!! Burberry! With a speedy with gigantic feet. I can't even imagine!

Yes, feel the same, carrying a horrible fake bag to BURBERRY!!!! :faint: