Fake Speedy Alert!

wow - people never cease to amaze me. I wonder if she knew it was fakey fake?

This sounds like a fun hobby. I think we should do a thread about under cover pics of fakes. :sneaky:

I see the foot.. Ewwwwwww, what a nasty bag!:cursing:

BUSTED!
483451328_864a2f8da6_o.jpg

You can't see it in this pic but when I saw the brass feet on that and the fraying piping (bottom left), I just felt :sad:. This was taken at a very chic BCBG style event downtown, free appetizers and drinks. It was fun, but my eyes kept being drawn to that bag! Distracting! :wtf:. I also saw a fake Burberry tote. Sigh...
However, to redeem those to fakes, I saw a real BH and a PH. Whew. :sweatdrop:

how embarrassing . i'm embarrassed for her. i work in the fashion industry and I would NEVER carry a fake , esp to an industry party. what does hse think that we can't tell a fake louis from a real one ... soo low class. i love when i see ppl with a fake louis and they are walking around like its real .. i just crack up. yesterday at the port authority a girl behind me had a fake louis , it wasn;t even a style that louis made , it was like a square thing! i stood in front of her w/ my real louis and glowing ... i was just thinking to myself .. how can u have the nerve to carry that. LOL ~~~:lol:

i usually give people the benefit of the doubt... whether it's so obviously fake or not. sometimes, there are people who really believe their fake LV is real (if it was given to them as a gift, for example). now, if they were flaunting it and know it's fake... that's a different story. sure, it's embarrassing to be seen with a fake... but if she didn't know it's fake, why would she be embarrassed?

i'm just not the type to snicker and go... "ewww, fake! and judge that person." *sigh*

...I don't know..someone once posted a pic of a coworker and her fake bag taken without the coworker's knowledge and the mods deleted it.

We all know that fakes exist, but it doesn't seem nice to follow people around and take pictures of them or their bags without their knowledge.

You are very brave to take pictures of that lady's fake speedy! I would be worried she'd catch me in the act and slap me! LOL! And yes, major YUCK for that bag!

k yeah that was me lol!! I actually became friends with that girl but I never say anything to her about her fake bags because i dont think she knows they're fake. But I didnt mean for that post to go where it did unfortunately. Well its old and water under the bridge now. I just think some people dont know that their bag is fake. She actually said she gets her bags from a guy in florida. She's a very sweet girl though and I guess as long as she likes her bags, thats all that matters. I don't have the heart to say anything to her about it!!

ah sorry guys, i don't mean for this thread to go in that same direction :sad: i guess with the awe of being able to see a fake up close IRL, i got overzealous in trying to share it with you here. i really didn't mean to offend.

ah sorry guys, i don't mean for this thread to go in that same direction :sad: i guess with the awe of being able to see a fake up close IRL, i got overzealous in trying to share it with you here. i really didn't mean to offend.

that's how i felt too but I think it's cool that you got that pic. I did the same thing and people got mad at me.:sad: