Fake Pastilles? Already?

it's really strange I emailed an other seller and she said that the heart is in solid gold both sides!

The seller that sells the Pastilles with orange enamel heart is also selling the groom. Do you guys think she is selling a prototype?

I think it has something to do with the flash/light/camera. In the other pic the seller has up, it's all washed out and the heart actually looks gold, but just very reflective. I don't know, I could be wrong because I haven't played with photographing my Pastilles yet. Also, I don't think the "wrong" bag means anything. Karen Kooper's auction has the same type of bag but I received a different bag with mine.

Ok if you take a closer look of these two pictures you can notice that boths have the exact same pastilles color round keyring to the other ring.

VUITTON-PASTILLES-1.jpg
65408d1157676812-retail-on-pastille.jpg

This is not the case on the other one.

ALSO the round keyring is on the left instead to be on the right according the 2 previous pictures

0d_1.jpg

What I'm seeing is that the two above have the riound ring on the left side...and the bottom picture has the round ring on the right side. If you switched the bottom one all the colors would match up in the right order....with the exception of the heart being the wrong color.

I think it has something to do with the flash/light/camera. In the other pic the seller has up, it's all washed out and the heart actually looks gold, but just very reflective. I don't know, I could be wrong because I haven't played with photographing my Pastilles yet. Also, I don't think the "wrong" bag means anything. Karen Kooper's auction has the same type of bag but I received a different bag with mine.

I think that maybe the press version has the brown velvet dust bag. I see the orange enamel on both pic :shrugs: