Fake Paddy Fiasco

dude is being incredibly rude and obnoxious......obviously if you're asking for an authenticity check, it's because you're not the expert and would appreciate an informed opinion.....even i'm capable of saying my "gut" says it's fake......

I love Carol too! She is the sweetest person. I didn't realize she left MP. Is her email addy still the same?

nawth21 said:
nope, i'd rather deal with carol. She does other brands as well (and has moved on from mp)

This isnt the first I've heard about dudes crappy attitude

no it's changed there's a thread about it :shame:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...oupette-14269.html?highlight=carol+mypoupette

killerlife said:
I guess she's leaving. If anyone has ever used her authentication services, then maybe you'd be interested in reading this email:

My new email address effective immediately is [email protected], with an alternative email being [email protected]. I can no longer be reached at [email protected].

I have started a new website called www.caroldiva.com. This site is in its infancy. I will be polishing www.caroldiva.com as I learn more about building websites. For right now, it serves my needs by giving me my own small corner of the internet.

My ultimate goal is a simple to navigate website where people can go to get personalized attention with their Louis Vuitton questions, receive timely help with email authentications, and if needed, formal letters stating non-authenticity to be submitted with fraud claims to PayPal, eBay, U.S.P.S. (mail fraud claims), credit card companies, and insurance companies.

I have so enjoyed our emails, and hope to hear from you in the future!

Best regards,
Carol
[email protected]

BalenciagaLove said:
The wind is blowing from the northwest today, your bag is fake. Oh wait... even THAT is a reason.

LOL :lol: I think this is the first thing that made me laugh during the last couple of hours. And I paid $10 each for both authentications (the one another PF member did, and the re-authentication I did) and I thought about asking it back but I figured $20 wasn't really my problem right now and do not want to have to have an additional dispute to make.

I wish I could know if my bag was real or not! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you guys know if carol could do it or is she LV only?

oops 90%. Anyways, I scope it out once in awhile to see if fakes exist for a particular item, what to look for, ect. They don't bother to lie about authenticity so you know its fake.

If your bag is a fake, it's really good. I received my choco shopper today from Chloe NY, so I am pretty sure IT is authentic. It has a twill lining with faint lines that run sort of diagonally. The two red flags that I see on your bag are the leather--it just doesn't look soft and "rumpled" enough, and the Chloe stamp on the lock. The "o" doesn't look right. The size is good, the lock color is good, which generally do not hold for fakes.

And why does Dude have time to expound on the services she DOESN'T provide, but not have time to actually PROVIDE them?