Fake LV on Yahoo! TW

1. http://tw.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/1142158636

:blink: I thought it was real at first glance, and then I thought "LV never made this kind of wallet in that pattern." Also I don't recognize which wallet this is? Also there's a "registered trademark" circle R above the LV imprint on the inside of the wallet... something else I don't think LV does. This person has like 20 auctions up, all of what I think is probably fake stuff. I hope nobody falls for it :cry:
  2. LV does to the R thing. sorry. it's on my speedy. very small.
  3. ok.. but the wallet is fake right? I don't think it could be real for a starting bid of 1,580NTD (less than 60 dollars USD)
  4. I may be wrong, but I don't think the "LVs" are ever cut off on real items. They do a pretty good job of placing them so that they are not on seams or edges.
  5. i'm not sure on its authenticity, but my LV's have the R. :smile: sorry i couldn't be of more help. when in doubt....lol
  6. THey Had Fakes on Yahoo! For A Long Time (NOTHING Was Real). I Think It Was In The Last Year...They All Moved Over To Overstock (I Think They Actually Have A Page On Yahoo! LV Auctions, Sending You To Overstock).
  7. :cry: it's sad that there's so many fakes out there. so many people just DON'T care if stuff is fake and buy it anyway... meanwhile they're funding child labor and terrorists and organized crime
  8. Littlepanda ~ I Agree ~ It Is So Sad! :sad:

***I Love The Name littlepanda!!!
  9. I do too, my boyfriend gave me that nickname a long time ago :love:
  10. It looks like one of the cherries are covering the LV, and I'm no expert, but as far as I know, that means that it's fake.
  11. it is sad that there are so many fakes out there.....a lot of ppl just don't care :sad:
  12. I agree.
  13. It's a definite FAKE! The cherries (red part) should not be covering any LV logos or flowers, in fact, they should be centered in all the brown parts and be surrounded by the LV logos/flowers. Does this make sense?
  14. FAKE - font is way off.