fake LV at saks sighting

1. I just got back from the Saks final cut sale and there was a lady parading around in a fake LV- but not even a good fake!!! I saw her in the St. John section and then in shoes and it just bothered me even more! I thought it was weird bc the fake toting LV people are usually not shopping at Saks and it was clearly not a case of getting duped on eBay bc lemme tell you, it was obvious!!! sorry, just had to vent...

2. Please...not PARADING:wtf: ...<sigh>

And in the St. JOhn section no less?!!

And a bad fake at that??!!

3. As much as I hate to say it, some people actually DON'T care whether their bags are fake, even if they DO have money. I remember one example; there was some lady on tv (Deborah Norville? I don't remember) who said she laughs at her friends who spend $800 on a handbag. She'd rather spend her money on furniture. So I guess even though some ladies may have a lot of money, they prefer to spend it on clothing rather than handbags.
    I actually prefer it the other way around but hey, that's just me.

I've also seen people in the LV store with fake bags. Very obviously fake ones like an MC Papillon, too.

4. May be she lost the bet..

5. :push:

I am the same way, I would much rather spend my money on handbags than clothes!

6. Ugh how tacky!!!!

7. me too. i have no reason to dress nice unless i go out to dinner with my husband.
    i can literally wear t shirt, jeans and flip flop to work.
    its amazing what nice bags you can buy when you dont really need to buy nice clothes.

8. :roflmfao: :lol: :roflmfao: :lol:

9. Someone once asked me what type of job I wanted. I said I wanted something that keeps me in bags and shoes!

At the Toronto mall, I saw the WORST fake Louis Vuitton luggage. It wasn't obviously trying to pass it off as it, but it came pretty darned close. Brown with card symbols? Hmm . . . . (They were even PADLOCKED! Like someone would actually try to STEAL them!)

10. I heard if you have a fake LV bag at a LV store, they can take it from you and throw it away. Boy would I LOVE to see that. :roflmfao:

11. I was at the LV boutique in Saks in Manhattan and they asked a woman with a fake LV to leave the store. They didn't confiscate it though.

12. :yes: Right there with ya. Everytime I see clothes I want I always think of it in Purse dollars....such and such shirt is this % of this bag...:upsidedown: crazy I know.

13. Good for them! I would have love to have seen the look on that woman's face.

14. maybe someone bought it for her and she doesnt know its fake

15. Maybe someone promised her an LV trunk full of... :nuts::lol: