fake Louis Vuitton advertised on facebook

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. this morning when i logged into facebook i was going about my normal routine seeing what was new on the home section. on the side panel was a picture of a speedy 25 listed for "75% off" i clicked on it and was horrified to find all types of fake bags listed at "wholesale" prices, the speedy 25 was $162.00. it was some wholesale website selling all kinds of sunglasses belts and handbags. how are people allowed to advertise obvious fake bags on one of the most popular websites in the world???

:cursing:

2. you know, i hate how facebook has practically turned into myspace...i wish they didn't have any advertisements at all.

3. I'm not familiar with FaceBook at all; But I hate that they support counterfeits.

4. I think the majority of site do this... they had to do something to collect revenue :sad:

5. A lot of popular websites do this, not just facebook, which is bad because they don't seem to care about what gets advertised on their sites. I love Facebook and have never seen this ad but maybe if people emailed the admins and let them know that fake bags are illegal, they would take away the ads. And facebook is nothing like myspace, it's better hehe:graucho:

6. This belongs in the fakes thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.