Fake Chloe Reciepts for sale!!???

WOW... as if that wasnt evil enough, who are those tools asking for diff. reciepts for ediths and even a few asking for letterhead?! :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: who are these jerks?! wanna :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: their scrawny, pittiful, pathetic necks!

I know...IS THAT NOT UNREAL???!!!!!! I think EVERYONE that has been to eBay or has a user ID & is here (Obviously most of us are good eggs;) should complain...just load them up with the same complaint...then they actually might start ACTING ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to vent...so angry about this!!
K~

Ok- I think I am going to get sick now. During the reading of that listing my stomach was literally turning and my fist was getting tighter!!!!!:censor: :censor: :censor: :rant: :censor: :censor:

rolexgirl said:
Ok- I think I am going to get sick now. During the reading of that listing my stomach was literally turning and my fist was getting tighter!!!!!:censor: :censor: :rant: :censor: :censor:

I know! :censor: :rant: It sickens me that people are that desperate that they actually have to scam people! At least we are pretty safe here!:flowers: K~