Fake Chanel? Post it here!

Even if this bag was authentic I wouldn't buy from this seller. The seller comes across as quite belligerent. She or he is saying unless Chanel deems the bag a fake it can't be returned. I've read on may sites that Chanel doesn't authenticate their bags and I thought ebay does recognize some 3rd party authenticators.

Reactions: traumamama
Even if this bag was authentic I wouldn't buy from this seller. The seller comes across as quite belligerent. She or he is saying unless Chanel deems the bag a fake it can't be returned. I've read on may sites that Chanel doesn't authenticate their bags and I thought ebay does recognize some 3rd party authenticators.

You are correct, Chanel does not authenticate bags. You are protected through eBay and PayPal if you're sold a counterfeit bag on eBay. Depending upon the series, you'd need an dispute letter and/or physical inspection from a recommended authentication service.

Is this bag authentic?

Attachments

• IMG_8370.JPG
    IMG_8370.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 540
  • IMG_8371.JPG
    IMG_8371.JPG
    139.8 KB · Views: 565
  • IMG_8372.JPG
    IMG_8372.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 565
  • IMG_8373.JPG
    IMG_8373.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 575
  • IMG_8374.JPG
    IMG_8374.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 567
  • IMG_8378.PNG
    IMG_8378.PNG
    338 KB · Views: 563
  • IMG_8379.PNG
    IMG_8379.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 556

That same seller listed a counterfeit 2015 SO BLACK chevron medium classic too, which had bids on it, and I think eventually may have sold to an unsuspecting buyer. S/he said the serial number was a 10-series! [emoji15][emoji849]