Fake Chanel? Post it here!

I don't know if this has been posted, but I've been on the hunt for a red mini and came across this hideous thing. The cloth lining threw me off, but apparently it is from the ladybug collection. There is something off about the bag though...the stitching, quilts, flap...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-C...199565?hash=item281d5b124d:g:Zo0AAOSwxp9W8MhI
Reported!
There is nothing shown in the photos from this listing above that indicate any type of counterfeit... in other words, the bag in the photos does not seem fake at all. Please, do not post items here that you think are fake, only post items where you are 100 percent without a shadow of a doubt fake.

To all - TPF is taking a huge risk by allowing this thread to be here, to help warn fellow members, but let's protect the community and also the reputation of the seller by being absolutely sure before posting anything. Not only are you putting the seller's reputation at risk, or encouraging false reports against the seller, but you are endangering the community and TPF owners of being slapped with a defamation/libel claim, and if falsely reported, then various other issues (tortious interference, etc).

Last edited:
Reactions: Lisab68
There is nothing shown in the photos from this listing above that indicate any type of counterfeit... in other words, the bag in the photos does not seem fake at all. Please, do not post items here that you think are fake, only post items where you are 100 percent without a shadow of a doubt fake.

To all - TPF is taking a huge risk by allowing this thread to be here, to help warn fellow members, but let's protect the community and also the reputation of the seller by being absolutely sure before posting anything. Not only are you putting the seller's reputation at risk, or encouraging false reports against the seller, but you are endangering the community and TPF owners of being slapped with a defamation/libel claim, and if falsely reported, then various other issues (tortious interference, etc).
Omg this bag is authentic?!?! Wow. I'm new to Chanel and I would've thought this was a replica as well.

I've been begging people NOT to post unless they're truly 100% sure for years. This is reckless and not fair to sellers. Please do not post here if you don't know for sure.

Please only post if you are 100% SURE they're fake. Please don't post if you think they "may be fake".

Attention, please ONLY post items that you are 100% are not authentic.
It's not fair to post accusing someone, it can damage their reputation. Furthermore, this is not a thread for authenticity questions.

Thank you!!
:ty:

Friendly reminder that there should be no questions in this thread, it is NOT for authenticity inquiries. This thread is ONLY for items you KNOW 100% FOR SURE are counterfeit.

Ladies, I know you are trying to help, but please ONLY post items you 100% confident are truly counterfeit. If you are not sure, you are in the wrong thread. People's sales and reputations are at stake.
Thanks!!

Hi!
Friendly reminder that this thread is for counterfeit items ONLY please. :tender:
There should be no authenticity questions here or items you're not 100% sure about, we don't want to hurt an innocent sellers credibility. ;)

Hi! Another friendly reminder. . .