Fake bag sellers sending out press releases?

mharvey816

Unreformed handbag addict
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
I got this in my Google Alert for "louis vuitton" today:

New Web Store Offers Authentic Designer Handbags at Low Prices ...
PR.com (press release) - Levittown,NY,USA
New Web Store Offers Authentic Designer Handbags at Low Prices: Fendi, Gucci, Prada, Louis Vuitton and More

Bossy Handbags is a new web store that offers authentic hand bags from such brands as Fendi, Gucci, Prada and Louis Vuitton at very low prices. All items are guaranteed authentic and new.

Irving, TX, September 11, 2006 --(PR.COM)-- 50-70% off Authentic Designer Handbags, Gucci, Fendi, Prada, Coach, Chanel, Coach, Louis Vuitton, a new online retail venue, concentrating exclusively on designer handbags from around the world, is proud to announce the grand opening of its virtual marketplace. This new website features popular and unique styles of handbags often seen on famous celebrity icons who grace the pages of Us Weekly, Life and Styles and In Touch magazines, just to name a few.

Headquartered in Irving, Texas and serving the entire country, Bossy Handbags was founded by proprietress Torie Thibodeaux, “I have taken my most coveted hobbies,’ torie explains, “shopping and fashion.” “I have created an easy to navigate, online store, where patrons can find the latest designer handbags at competitive prices, with unsurpassed customer service.”

This online store accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards. Bossy Handbags is updated regularly with new items on a consistent basis.

Featured Designer Handbags include: Handbags by Chanel, Fendi, Prada, Gucci, Louis Vuitton and Coach. Customers can now buy hand bags of these brands in all confidence at low prices.

New Web Store Offers Authentic Designer Handbags at Low Prices: Fendi, Gucci, Prada, Louis Vuitton and More - PR.com

I went to this site, and duh, it's all fake bags. Fakey McFakersons, all of them. What kind of nerve/stupidity does it take to make someone think that this is okay?

To quote the Princess Bride, I no think that word ("authentic") mean what they think it mean.

actually Thibodeaux is a fairly common name in Lousiana, which is a 3 hr drive from Irving. My hair colorists last name is Thibodeaux.

I'm from a southern family & I can still laugh at the silly names we choose. I can picture Torie thibodeaux ripping ofher bodice & rolling around in a rose scented bed full of designer bags 7 the hot, lust filled stable boy.:lol: