Fake Bag purchased three months ago

Paypal may also fight the CC company, the three months thing may cause some issues.

:yes: I ever read someone posted thread that they got terrored by PayPal's debt collector by they asked cc company to give chargeback & cc company did it.
They got terror by phone etc while the amount of charge back around $200 only ( please read the thread "I being terrored by PayPal ... etc" ).

I bought a White Balenciaga First from ebay about three months ago. I have already paid the money. But, the more I looked at it, the more I think it is fake. The leather is just awful. Since I paid it thru PayPal, can I still backcharge the seller?

I don't mean to be nasty. . . . .but. . . . .as a Seller, I would wonder if perhaps the bag has worn out it's welcome? Has been used too many times? Was maybe bought for a special event which has now passed (ask your Saks SA how often a special dress is bought on a Thursday and returned on the following Monday because "well. . . I just don't like it =)" I am not suggesting this is the case with you but it happens often enough in the real world to make any seller wonder.

I have a daughter who works for Banana Republic. A regular customer showed up every other Thursday (or so) and bought like crazy, then returned in a week or two and returned all or almost everything she had bought the week (or two) before.) After awhile, my daughter started looking at the returns. Stains under the arms. Perfume smell on the clothing. Tissue in the pockets. Gross. Of course all the returns were red-lined and sent to a close out shop.

I'm just saying. . . . we sold a Gucci to a woman in Canada last year. A month after confirmed delivery she emailed that she didn't like it. We asked why. She said she had arthritis and couldn't work the zipper. We asked if this had just come on (the arthritis.) She said no, she had it for a long time, but her friend didn't think the bag looked good on her. We wrote back and said, well, a month is a long time to find that out. Then she wrote that she had decided the bag was a fake. We sent her a copy of the receipt from the Gucci outlet where we bought it. She wrote that Gucci outlets often sell fakes. We told her to enjoy her bag and never heard again. Sorry. We tried =)

I don't mean to be nasty. . . . .but. . . . .as a Seller, I would wonder if perhaps the bag has worn out it's welcome? Has been used too many times? Was maybe bought for a special event which has now passed (ask your Saks SA how often a special dress is bought on a Thursday and returned on the following Monday because "well. . . I just don't like it =)" I am not suggesting this is the case with you but it happens often enough in the real world to make any seller wonder.

I have a daughter who works for Banana Republic. A regular customer showed up every other Thursday (or so) and bought like crazy, then returned in a week or two and returned all or almost everything she had bought the week (or two) before.) After awhile, my daughter started looking at the returns. Stains under the arms. Perfume smell on the clothing. Tissue in the pockets. Gross. Of course all the returns were red-lined and sent to a close out shop.

I'm just saying. . . . we sold a Gucci to a woman in Canada last year. A month after confirmed delivery she emailed that she didn't like it. We asked why. She said she had arthritis and couldn't work the zipper. We asked if this had just come on (the arthritis.) She said no, she had it for a long time, but her friend didn't think the bag looked good on her. We wrote back and said, well, a month is a long time to find that out. Then she wrote that she had decided the bag was a fake. We sent her a copy of the receipt from the Gucci outlet where we bought it. She wrote that Gucci outlets often sell fakes. We told her to enjoy her bag and never heard again. Sorry. We tried =)

It is interesting to hear about the frustrations of being a larger scale seller, but I do wonder how useful it is to cross-examine the OP like this in her thread. I am sure a separate thread on 'excuses for returns' or something would be fascinating, but I feel for the OP who is new to the Forum, asked a question seeking help and has just been interrogated as to motive. Is there anything you'd suggest she does, especially if her motives are likely to be doubted by the seller as you imply?