Faith Hill loses her cool on camera

1. OMG, this is the funniest thing ever. Watch her get pissed when she doesn't win a CMA. I love her, but she must feel like such a jerk today.
  2. I totally lost all respect to her when I saw that.
  3. It nearly seems like a joke... the camera is in her face- this isn't her first year at an awards show??!?!?!
  4. :wtf: ,I doubt she was being serious with her reaction.I think she was just messing with peoples minds.
  5. She needs to get over herself.:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  6. Oh my gosh - that's hilarious!!
  7. that reaction of hers was very...honest.
  8. That is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. Watch for Faith to release a statement saying she was joking. :rolleyes:
  9. OMG! Classic! LOL I really love her and I can't blame her for not being happy when she didn't win but that is pretty bad. She REALLY must have thought she was going to win to have that reaction! IMO it looked pretty real and not staged!?! :shrugs:

Thanks for sharing.
  10. OMG LOOOOOOOOL ... Hilllarious :roflmfao:

i love her so much and never though she would be this selfish IMO...
  11. That looked obviously real to me....that look of shock was too perfect to be fake!!

How rude. That's the last time I listen to any of her stuff.
  12. I'm really hoping she was joking because how could she not know the camera was on her? They're always on all of the nominees.
  13. Even if she was joking (which I highly doubt)'s not funny. It's disrespectful and rude.
  14. WTF .?. Have loved her music thru the years; also the fact that her and hubby have done so well both in their personal lives and professional...she'd always up to this point seemed so genuine, down to earth and such a sweetheart....has she not won her share of awards in the past .?. How unprofessional not to mention rude. What a disappointment...will be interesting to see how this is 'explained' away in some publicly released statement. Quite seriously she needs to get over herself just a wee bit:noggin:
  15. she was ready to win and it looked like she was sure that she's the winner. but she wasn't. she got angry.

honestly i can't take that so seriously.