Faith Hill and Tim McGraw

1. oh I cannot even imagine this!!! I LOVE that she immediately responded! LOL!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20048873,00.html
    [​IMG]

Want a handful of Tim McGraw? Be prepared for an earful from wife Faith Hill.

At a stop on the couple's Soul2Soul tour Saturday at the Cajundome in Lafayette, La., a female fan grabbed McGraw in the crotch area as he walked between a barricade and the stage to greet fans.

Hill was not pleased: The country star chastised the fan, and a video clip of the incident briefly hit YouTube and several other sites on Monday before being taken down.

"Somebody needs to teach you some class, my friend," she tells the fan. "You don't go grabbin' somebody else's, somebody's husband's [private parts], you understand me? That's very disrespectful."

Hill's rep, Paul Freundlich, confirmed to PEOPLE that the fan had grabbed McGraw. Freundlich said Hill declined to elaborate.

"Faith dealt with the situation on the spot and said all that needed to be said from the stage," he said.

2. The video was all over our local country station website. I'm sure she was fuming and did what she had to do. I'm sure that fan was embarrassed to being admonished, and she should have been.

3. Go, Faith!

(I probably would have done the same thing!)

4. Good for her. Sometimes you gotta let these bimbo's know.

5. GOOD FOR HER. I would be pissed as well. I love Faith.

6. Good for her.

7. The nerve of that hoochie lady!! They are such a lovely family with beautiful children and she tries to pull a move like that. Faith handled it with such class though, it probably woulda been a lot worse if it had happened to me!! lol.

8. Great balls of fire :lol:!It would have had more impact if Tim had stopped dead in his tracks and called this gal out himself.

9. :biguns:

You mess with the bull, you get the horns...

10. ^^^yeah why didn't Tim stop it. :lol:

11. What a classy response!!

If some random bimbo had grabbed my man's crotch, I doubt I would have been half so pleasant! LOL

12. They just posted the video of this on TMZ. YouTube took it down this afternoon (probably her lawyers getting involved:rolleyes:) It's pretty funny~ Go Faith!

13. Too funny, that's awesome

14. I am glad Faith berated her, right on the spot. Too bad she didn't pull her on stage and have a go at her, with fans and all!

15. In my neck of the woods that hoochie would have gotten a beat down. Glad Faith handled her business like a classy woman.