Fair price on ebay?

1. Can anyone with an Outdoor Tote tell me what starting price is fair on eBay for an almost new one in black. It's the large. I'm asking here because there are so many of you wonderful ladies who have this bag! Thank you! :smile:

2. Hey Pam. There's only one size of the Outdoor tote which is 11x7 (I have one!). If you're not crazy about your DS I'm not sure the Outdoor will be right for you either. The leather is stiffer and a bit heavier, and the chains are thicker and therefore heavier. But even so it is one of my most complimented bags when I wear it. You're talking about the square outdoor tote, right? Not the hobo (messenger)??

Let's see, the original retail was $1625. The sale on Outdoor ligne was about 30% off, which brings the price down to $1137.50. Obviously eBay sellers purchased the sale bags with the intent on making a proft reselling. So, it is really up to you to decide if you think paying over the sale price is worth it or not.

Can you post the link to the bag you're interested in?

3. I don't think she's buying one ;)
    Have you done a search for listings that already ended to see how they ended?

4. easy mistake!

5. Roey and I and maybe a few more ladies here own the large DS tote, is so comfy and is my everyday bag, in my opinion is beautiful, retail for $1995 :tup::tup: