Fair-Etail-I Have A 20% Off Code-Expires 9/17

1. After signing up for the newsletter, I was sent a coupon for 20% off, however it expires on 9/17. Tomorrow, I am going out of town, so I won't be using it. I will send it to the first interested person who PM's me. This e-store has some really cute clutch bags by Kaia Peterka as well as other interesting items.

BTW...I'm not certain as to whether this code is for one or multiple uses....it wasn't specified in the email. I assumed that since it expired so quickly that it was also probably only for one transaction....perhaps not!
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=main vAlign=top align=left width=280><TABLE class=productListing2 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=left border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=smallText align=middle>[​IMG]
    Click to enlarge
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="95%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=manufacturerName vAlign=top>Kaia Peterka</TD></TR><TR><TD class=productName vAlign=top>Starlet Clutch in Orchid</TD></TR><TR><TD class=productPrice vAlign=top>$240.00</TD></TR><!-- <tr> <td class="productModel" valign="top">[ ]</td> </tr> --><TR><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=main>“The Starlet doesn’t beg for attention, she commands it. All glamour with subtle complexity, this star- pleated clutch gets the attention she deserves.”~KP 11.0" x 6.0" </TD></TR><TR><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE class=infoBox cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=infoBoxContents><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=main align=right><INPUT type=hidden value=52 name=products_id><INPUT title=" Add to Cart " type=image alt="Add to Cart" src="http://www.fair-etail.com/includes/languages/english/images/buttons/button_in_cart.gif" border=0></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
  2. Great site, thanks!:nogood:
  3. I just signed up for the newsletter and was sent a 20% coupon code also. :tup: