*FAINTS*....My new Chanel Bag

1. I am supposed to be on a purse ban for the rest of my life:sad: , but it didn't even last a month:graucho: !!!!! I was strolling by Milan Station...and look what I found...the one and only last bag on my agenda(at the moment), a purple Chanel. It is not leather, and I don't know much about it, but it is perfect...it looks brand new!!! If anyone has any idea about the retail, could you please chime in!!!!!
  2. Thats gorgeous! ;)
  3. :drool: drooling all over my keyboard! That's GORGEOUS!! Congrats!:drool:
  4. That's pashmina right?! A white one just ended on eBay and I am kicking myself left and right for not biddin on it :cursing:

It's gorgeous annemerick!!!!!!! I reallllly love the color! But sorry, I cant help you on retail
  5. omg annemerrick that is a gorgeoussssssssssssssss bag... how much did you buy it for if u dont mind me asking?... im about to go to HK soon and cant wait to check out milan station... do they always have these kinda bags there?
  6. Wow.. The bag is so georgeous. Love the colour. Btw... I am a new member. Looking forward to buy coco cabas full leather. Sorry, this might not relevant to this forum. Can anyone tell me any coco cabas colours n the code of the bag. I am thinking of asking my fren to buy for me from paris. I reckon it will be cheaper. Is it still available in the chanel boutique? Thanks for anyone help
  7. I LOVE :love: YOUR CHANEL BAG... THE COLOR IS FANTASTIC!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:
  8. Stunning!!!
  9. gorgeous jersey bag, love the colour, congrats.
  10. Wow that's really pretty!! A really strong, deep blue as well, I love it!

- ÄiÐêN :smile:
  11. :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: PERFECT

12. It was $480...which I think is a great deal, but I have no idea what retail is????:confused1: :shrugs:
  13. WOw, annemerrick congratulations!!:flowers: it's BEAUTIFUL!!!! And at an amazing price you lucky girl!!
  14. Very pretty! I love the color! Enjoy!
  15. Congrats! I love the purple!