Fact or Fiction?!

1. Someone told me that You can use a light to burn your wallet to check if it is authentic or not... IS THIS FACT OR FICTION?!?!?!

2. Hahaha! Id be saying FICTION.

3. Burn your wallet? Why in the heck would you wanna do that? Regardless if it's real or not, it will still burn.

Why would anyone do this rather than just having it authenticated? :p

4. What? :s

5. Hehehe! I don't even want to try just to prove if it's fact or fiction. I'm guessing, it's FICTION.

6. :wtf: Do people actually do that?

7. um...im guessing its fiction too.

8. LOL! I told her to BURN it.. hahaha! She just answered my mail and she said her wallet didn't burn so it's real... I never heard such authentication process... So weird..

9. :shocked: I would say I have to agree with John, just have it AUTHENTICATED! DUH!

10. Well, that's one good thing about Louis Vuitton. It's like diamonds... it doesn't burn or go up in flames... :p

11. WHAT!! NO Way!!

12. there's only one way to find out:devil:

13. Another fact or fiction: You guys heard they've taken the word gullible out of the dictionary? :rolleyes:

14. I don't know about that, but can it dodge bullets?

15. absolute fiction
    when I was in LV once there was a really bad smell in turned out someone had put a display bag too close to the light and it burnt really badly so yes LV bags burn