Facial Contouring & pricing

I’ve heard about him, quite good doctor but I went to Dr.Oh from regen. Proceeded zygoma reduction there and the result looks just amazing, now planning a V-line too. Someone wrote a bad review about regen, but my experience with him was great. Worth to at least meet him once :smile:

Not worth it in my eyes. I'm sure he's a skilled doctor at Regen and what he does but going against his clients wishes, shaving off more than necessary, his bad accountability & transparency afterwards, is extremely poor. For me this is more than enough to not go see him.

How can you if you find yourself on the other side? I would never want anyone else to go through what some of the posters had to go through after a botched surgery. Avoid avoid avoid.

You must have an affinity for pain if you still go to a doctor who has demonstrated that he lacks integrity and accountability.

Good luck to those who will see him despite knowing his poor conduct afterwards in case anything goes wrong.

Last edited:
Not worth it in my eyes. I'm sure he's a skilled doctor at Regen and what he does but going against his clients wishes, shaving off more than necessary, his bad accountability & transparency afterwards, is extremely poor. For me this is more than enough to not go see him.

How can you if you find yourself on the other side? I would never want anyone else to go through what some of the posters had to go through after a botched surgery. Avoid avoid avoid.

You must have an affinity for pain if you still go to a doctor who has demonstrated that he lacks integrity and accountability.

Good luck to those who will see him despite knowing his poor conduct afterwards in case anything goes wrong.
THIS :tup:

Reactions: Looking Purdy
Hi,
Ive also been doing some research on FC and Banobagi is on my list to consider along with DA, TL and Opera.
So far ive only got quotes from:
Banobagi (zygoma reduction $6,600,000-$7,700,000, jaw reduction $7,700,000 and genioplasty $6,050,000-$7,000,000)

DA (all 3 $16000 USD)

ive had botox done on my masseter muscles before and ive seen no difference. Each time I would spend about $1000 so i think in the long run, FC would be cheaper and would give a better result.
That being said, im also concerned with the complications. Numbness around the chin area may occur for a couple of months after surgery or if worse comes to worst, there may be permanent nerve damage. Although rare, its a possibility. Facial sagging is also one of my big concerns. Although if youre young, this shouldnt be a major problem. A major factor to facial sagging is the surgeon's skill. If they keep most of your soft tissue intact without tearing it while cutting your bones, it shouldnt be a problem as your skin has elasticity and will adjust to it. I saw some B/A photos of someone who got it done and is now ~9 months post op with minimal swelling. She mentioned she sees no facial sagging. Of course, a couple of years or more down the track, facial sagging may occur because naturally youre ageing so we cant say facial sagging was caused by FC alone.

The best thing to do is to consult with the surgeon and ask about your skin elasticity to find a balance between achieving your desired look while preventing sagging.

May i ask which ps you are considering for FC? And how much theyve quoted you?

Hi,
Ive also been doing some research on FC and Banobagi is on my list to consider along with DA, TL and Opera.
So far ive only got quotes from:
Banobagi (zygoma reduction $6,600,000-$7,700,000, jaw reduction $7,700,000 and genioplasty $6,050,000-$7,000,000)

DA (all 3 $16000 USD)

ive had botox done on my masseter muscles before and ive seen no difference. Each time I would spend about $1000 so i think in the long run, FC would be cheaper and would give a better result.
That being said, im also concerned with the complications. Numbness around the chin area may occur for a couple of months after surgery or if worse comes to worst, there may be permanent nerve damage. Although rare, its a possibility. Facial sagging is also one of my big concerns. Although if youre young, this shouldnt be a major problem. A major factor to facial sagging is the surgeon's skill. If they keep most of your soft tissue intact without tearing it while cutting your bones, it shouldnt be a problem as your skin has elasticity and will adjust to it. I saw some B/A photos of someone who got it done and is now ~9 months post op with minimal swelling. She mentioned she sees no facial sagging. Of course, a couple of years or more down the track, facial sagging may occur because naturally youre ageing so we cant say facial sagging was caused by FC alone.

The best thing to do is to consult with the surgeon and ask about your skin elasticity to find a balance between achieving your desired look while preventing sagging.

May i ask which ps you are considering for FC? And how much theyve quoted you?
I’m not sure about zygoma reduction, but I paid around $7.5k for v-line ar regen ps with dr.oh and yes you are right. In long term to proceed a surgery once is better than getting botox injections every 6-8 months… also, don’t worry a lot about sagging. When I had my consultation with dr.oh I asked him directly about it and he was quite honest. He said that sagging depends on your skin condition, then after examining my face he said that I won’t have any sagginess. So, yes – the best case scenario is to ask directly when you meet surgeons. also, I think it worth to mention tfd, I’ve heard they are pretty good at fc too. Have never visited them tho…

Hello everyone! I want to hear how much it costed you for your facial contour surgery (at any clinic) to get a baseline. Have you experienced sagging or side effects as well afterwards?
Also, if any of you had experience with Dr. Oh at Banobagi, how was it? I am really considering Banobag due to their drastic, yet natural looking results.
Also if there is any surgery group for this year to Korea, I'll be interested to join! (Whatsapp. wechat, etc) Thank you.
Do Korean clinic offer a group discount?