FACEBOOK, anyone?

Well, if anyone wants to add me, search in the Washington, DC network for "Margaret Zheng" Please, no stalkers. :Push:

Oh, and message me first so I know you're from PF. If I haven't seen you post on this thread, I may not add you though!

I have a Facebook but I hardly use it. I talk to just about 1 person on there constantly.. we poke each other daily and leave each other silly comments lmao. I also have strange guys send me messages a little too frequently and etc. and while it was very flattering at first it's now become somewhat of a pest and at times creepy. I mean you would think someone would get the idea that, "No, I in fact do not want to have cyber, phone, actual, or any form of sex with you and please stop messaging me" but nope.. they still send me messages and etc.

I have to admit I do use facebook a lot. Ive gotten in touch with so many old friends from school that I had lost touch with. if anyone wants to add me feel free to pm me. :smile:

I have facebook, and tPF has a facebook group where lots of members from here convene.. if you have facebook, do a group search for:The Purse Forum and you should find us.. Vlad gave us permission to start a group a while back :biggrin:

Love ya Vlad!