Fabricaholism Strikes Again!

1. [​IMG]

I saw this and just had to buy it. It came today! It's really cool in a diner-retro sort of way. I also bought the whole bolt (14 yards) for an unbelievably low price. It's the same quality as you would find in the better quilt shops. I was not even sure what I was going to do with it and thought about making some nice napkins. Come to think of it, it would make a nice picnic/barbeque set. Since everything is easy and quick, I can work on it about 30 or so minutes a day and have the entire set, including table cloth and apron in no time at all.
    Finally! I'll have a matching set of something in this house.
    Kate

2. that is really cool-I can see a matching apron too-I love this kind of stuff!

3. That's really cute! :smile:

4. thats sucha cute fabric

i can't wait to see what you do with it

5. It's cute. What are you going to use it for?

6. It's going to be a picnic/barbeque set. Since it's 100% cotton, the napkins will be soft and absorbant. Easy to clean, too. Right now, I'm going to make a table cloth (I have a small patio table), eight or 10 napkins, an apron and a couple of basket liners. I don't know if I'm going to make place mats. I'll decide after all that other stuff is done. I have some cute ceramic black and white check napkin rings which I got from "somewhere" a long time ago which will go nicely with my soon to be set. Since I don't remember buying them, the rings must have been a gift.