F/W 2007 colors!!!

* Fall 2007 Trunk Shows *
New York, NY (212-343-1490): now until Sunday March 11th
Los Angeles, CA (323-653-5100): Thursday March 15th - Sunday March 18th
San Francisco, CA (415-362-6500): Wednesday March 21st - Sunday March 25th
Bal Harbour, FL (305-864-2626): Thursday April 5th - Friday April 6th
Boston, MA: n/a
Las Vegas, NV: n/a

If you didn't get an invitation from the store, you can call your SA to make a reservation.

a friend of mine went to the trunk show in nyc yesterday...
she said the bags are really nice...
the ostrich bags are going to be 3k-4k range. regular leather bags with lots of hardwares are going to be in 2ks.

i've made an appointment to go to the san francisco one...

Soft Calf Classic (and Small Leather Goods) and Quilted (and Small Leather Goods) lines belong to the 1st delivery which is scheduled to arrive in MJ boutiques starting on May 25th, 2007.

Helena-are you excited about the trunk show?

Essie, the sample bags are huge! Some of the runway bags (printed croc, ostrich) in various colors were displayed, let me find some pictures from the show. I was able to see some new Fall 07 colors (Cognac, Berry, Black) under MIXED QUILTED LEATHER line (smooth and quilted leather combined); Berry is a beautiful color. It's good to know that the smooth leather feels the same as those used in Resort 2006's SWEET PUNK line -- soft, thick, and luxurious.

I am not too excited about the upcoming line-up yet; I still prefer his classic bags like Venetia. Not sure if I will change my mind when I see the actual bags in person. I was surprised to see Irina line again, what in the world are the designers thinking! Thick/heavy chains, quilting, and patchwork are being continued. Oh, there are several bags with leather intertwined chains (completely inspired by Chanel).

I will write more tomorrow. =)

Helena, thanks for the update. I'm holding out for the bordeaux blake. I wonder what the color is going to look like. Ohh! The anticipation!!!:girlsigh: Looking forward to more of your report!!

Yeah Eisse! Congrats on your bag too! Great minds think alike :yahoo: . If I see any pics online, I'll post and vice versa. I'll definately post pics once I get my new bag- 5/ 25 is too far away! I'm sure bag.lover will scoop us all- she's the best at finding great clear photos.

Yeah Eisse! Congrats on your bag too! Great minds think alike :yahoo: . If I see any pics online, I'll post and vice versa. I'll definately post pics once I get my new bag- 5/ 25 is too far away! I'm sure bag.lover will scoop us all- she's the best at finding great clear photos.

you bet! Helena always gets the scoop on all latest and greatest in MJ!!! 5/25 is definitely too long of a wait!!:whistle:

I worked at Fashion Week Live in San Francisco and they had a bunch of Fall Marc bags, they were REALLY sweet. The ones we had were black and tan. They had big art deco buckles, and there was a sweet woven satin clutch.