F&F sale dates for Bloomies, Saks, NM, Nordstroms?

1. I'm trying to read through this thread (from page 104 to now) and I'm really confused about the dates for the FF sales.

Does the Saks FF sale start on the 26th of April? And is the first day a private sale or was that referring to something else?

I'm going to Vegas that week so I'm hoping to score some good deals at their massive store there.
  2. April 26th is first day of Saks F&F. Private sale is probably reference to Bloomies upcoming private sale. Hope this helps:smile:
  3. Are there exclusions for SF sale?
  4. Can anyone tell me if Prada or Valentino are excluded in the Saks F&F
  5. Probably excluded :sad: Almost all of the premier designers are excluded.
  6. Bloomies private sale is coming up soon, but I dont know the dates is it next week or the week afterwards

upthread answered my question appears to be 26th,

you can pre-shop as well, (they love that!) :dothewave:
  7. I received a 50 off 200 code from NM Its : INC50 but it prompts you to enter your e-mail at checkout to confirm the offer. If anyone is interested let me know I'll PM my email.
  8. I sent a message. I hope I'm not too late.

9. Does anyone know if Burberry Brit apparel will be included in the Bloomies sale?
  10. Thank you!
  11. I am interested
  12. if anyone else has a code, would love it!!

13. if it's not too late, I'm interested!
  14. So when do they go on sale because I remember they went on sale during winter but since I'm new to these designers I really don't know when Prada and Valentino go on sale.. I'm guessing until June?
  15. The Exclusions make it not so hot of a deal.. I'll still enjoy a bit of shopping but not like I would if the sale was all inclusive.