Eyeshadow primer

1. Hi all
    I am almost out of my MAC Prep + Prime Eye and am wondering if there are any better shadow primers out there. The MAC SA swore by this but I still find my eyeshadow creasing by the end of the day and that is :tdown:. Can anyone give some recommendations please? :smile:

2. I tried the Laura Mercier GWP and it was OK but I've never used an eyeshadow primer before so I can't compare it. You might ask them for a sample or check on Makeup Alley.

3. My MAC SA sold me a nude colored Paint Pot to use as an eyeshadow base. It works good and stays on all day. Though, since it's not made to be a primer, I want to try prep+prime too.

4. I have used Urban Decay's Primer Potion in the past. It works very well, but I normally don't use a primer...my lids aren't very oily so shadow stays on really well :smile:

5. Have you tried your foundation? I heard that works really well as a primer as well! :smile:

6. i just read reviews on Urban Decay Primer Potion at makeupalley. 92% positive reviews. now THAT is saying something! i'll check it out. thanks!!!

7. y'know, all I do is dab a little of my foundation and blend on my entire eye area lashes to brows and dust with a little translucent powder. Then, eyeshadow! I've never had a creasing problem since, HTH!

8. I've been using MAC cream color base in HUSH for about 5 years. My eyeshadow stays smooth all day and never creases. I wear eyeshadow on a daily basis and usually blend about four colors. The base helps the colors to blend together really well. My MAC SA recommended this product to me :flowers:

9. Im using Urban Decay's Primer Potion, it works great!!

10. I use the Laura Mercier eye shadow base and I love it. It doesn't crease and lasts all day.

11. Ichelle, go with Urban Decay Primer Potion. I didn't believe it would work either, cause I have a deep crease that gets oily, but it did!

12. girl, i hear ya. that oily creasing business is majorly annoying. after a long day at the office, i'm all trying to be pretty when i go to meet my bf and then i check my shadow in the mirror only to find gross creases where the shadow's supposed to be. ughhh! i will stop by to get some tomorrow :smile:

13. I recommend Laura Mercier's Eye Basics if you need to even out your lids, they come in different colors. If not, go with Urban Decay's Primer Potion. I've tried many other primers out there but these two are the best by far.

14. i will swear my life on urban decay primer potion. I have lived with creasing for a long time and i have tried a bunch of different brands. i would put eyeshadow on in the morning and it would crease early afternoon. i just recently bought urban decay and i can wear it from 7:30 am to midnight (probably longer but that's the longest i've gone) and NO CREASING. i love this stuff. i was so excited about it that i emailed my friend about it and she though it was spam mail cause i was so excited about it :smile:

15. Definately Urban Decay Primer Potion! The tube lasts ages as well. :smile: