2. Silver lockit and White Zippy

3. Verone lockit and White Zippy

4. Verone lockit and Verone Zipy

5. Black lockit and White Zippy

6. Verone Le Confident and White Zippy

7. Verone Le Confident and Verone Zippy

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I've been dreaming about getting something in Suhali, but have never been able to decide on what to get.

So my poll's kinda complicated:
    1) Silver lockit and Verone Zippy
    2) Silver lockit and White Zippy
    3) Verone lockit and White Zippy
    4) Verone lockit and Verone Zipy
    5) Black lockit and White Zippy
    6) Verone Le Confident and White Zippy
    7) Verone Le Confident and Verone Zippy

The reason why white Suhali lockit is not on the list is because as much as I love the white, somehow the off-white throws me off on wardrobe combi.

Anyhoo, dreaming about this list keeps me occupied until I see the silver IRL, lol :smile:

2. Silver lockit...:drool: and white zippy!

3. Agree with Karman :love:

4. i want a silver one, but know i won't have $3000 for it when it's released :sad:

5. anyone here know when it'll release? Sorry, I love Suhali but looks I missed the information :p

6. I like the verone, but silver, verone, black or white, no matter what you really can't go wrong!

7. I vote for verone lockit ... I lvoe that colour:heart:

8. tough choice... love them all

9. Me too...I voted for that and white zippy!

10. Votes are quite even right now :smile: Ho hum, what to choose, what to choose. (duh, with so many choices, lol).

If I stay focused, I can do without buying any more bags till Nov/Dec! If the Mono Sac Plat Degrade doesn't come through...and the Croc Degrade Sac Plat is out of reach :p

In between I'm really interested in some of the new small leather items, and the new bandeaus, and a men's scarf! :love:

11. :confused1: Can I get color ref. pics please?

12. i prefer the gold Lockit over the silver. it will go better with the verone or white Zippy wallet too :yes:

13. :noggin:Stick to the poll, mistah! JK :smile: There's already 7 options, that's 2 more you're adding! :p
    Already have a gold miroir...so would prefer something in a different colour. Although I do like gold...meh...

14. I voted for silver + white, it would be a stunning combination. And an excuse to get something more neutral later on. =P

15. ^^ also the verone lockit will match well with the white suhali zippy as they both have gold hardware and the verone has white stitching too;)